Our Core Purpose:
To enhance the wellbeing of the community.
Our Vision Statement:
Be a leader amongst medical associations.
- To represent all Latin/Hispanic American physicians, physicians with Latin/Hispanic ancestry, all physicians and other healthcare professionals wishing to join us.
- To promote fellowship and unify physicians in North Texas and represent those physicians' interests at the local, state and national level.
- To promote health, wellness and education in the North Texas area through community outreach programs and support.
- To improve the health of Latinos/Hispanics and other under-served populations.
- To establish a scholarship and mentor program for medical students and resident doctors from Latin/Hispanic descent.
- To foster professional interchange with physicians and medical organizations from Latin American countries.