NTLAPA members can place a medical classified ad at no cost.
Put a classified for example: Looking for Associate,Looking for Assistants,Selling Practice,Looking for Front Desk,Selling Medical Equipment,Looking for a front desk, or medical office position in DFW area.
DR. RICARDO A. ROCHA, a long time member and successful physician, is retiring at the end of this year. He will sell his practice and fully equippped, medical facility in a Oak Lawn area. 3,700 sq ft, private entrance, parking for 24 vehicles and is minutes away from North Dallas Tollway and Central Expressway. Serious inquiries call Nelly Andresen 214-727-1432
PART TIME WORK DOING END OF LIFE CARE
Come and join the best hospice in the nation! VITAS Innovative Hospice Care is looking for part time physicians interested in end of life care. VITAS Dallas has seven care teams of 50 to 60 patients each. Each team has their own Team Physician assigned. Due to growth we have immediate opportunities.
Description of Duties:
- Our team physicians meet with their team weekly for about three hours, and then spend some time dictating.
- Monday through Friday, the team physician is available via phone to speak with their team nurses when a patient needs a change in care plan.
- When a new patient is being admitted to your team, the admission nurses may also call you to run a new patient by you.
- Team physicians fax triplicate prescriptions for your team and do death certificates on line.
- Overall be a leader to your team!
- After hours (5pm-8am weekdays and both weekend days) on-call responsibility includes one week approximately every seven and it only requires advice by phone.
- When you visit a patient these are paid above and beyond the stipend. We do the billing and pay you within two weeks.
- As an employee of VITAS, you will be covered under our liability insurance for the work you do on behalf of our patients.
- VITAS Dallas employs a full-time, board certified Medical Director, Irene Prather, MD. She is an excellent resource and handles emergencies during the weekdays if you are not immediately available.
- On average, all of the preceding duties add up to ten hours/week.
- Annual stipend is $40,000/year
End of life/hospice experience is useful but not essential; extensive training will be offered. Ability to do home visits, nursing homes, assisted living or group home visits is part of your hospice experience. Physicians with primary geriatrics practices are also welcome to apply. If interested please call Irene Prather, MD at (214) 424-5600 or e mail email@example.com.
North Texas Hispanic Dental Association